Steps for Buying Pre-Sale in Vancouver with dreamliving.ca team
Posted on May 29, 2017 by dreamliving.ca
1. You will receive emails about a presale projects that interests you (Before anyone else) from the dreamliving VIP email list.
2. You will need to let a member of the team know you’re interested in the project by responding to the email, calling, or texting us
3. We will add you to our short list for the project and will follow up with you as soon as we get floor plans and price range lists – sometimes it may take a few weeks for us to get the details. Once we have access to the display centre or marketing company offices for early previews we will get in touch for an early preview appointment. Alternatively, you may request detailed information to be sent by the email to you.
4. To go ahead with the purchase of a selected unit, we will need to arrange roughly $10,000 bank draft and a personal cheque to the remainder of the initial 10% or 15% deposit (percentage will be dependent on the developer)
5. At this appointment we would sign the contract and give the marketing company/developer the draft and the personal cheque.(which will only be cashed if at the end of the 7 day rescission period, you decide to go forward with the purchase)
6. You have 7 days to cancel the deal should you change your mind, the deposit is returned to you in full if you cancel within 7 days.
7. Within about 6-9 months, you will need to deposit the second deposit and 6-9 months after that you will have to deposit the final deposit.
8. On completion you will need to pay 5% GST on the condo
9. Buyers are exempt from paying Property Transfer Tax when you purchase a newly built homeup to $750,000
10.Mortgage is arranged a month or so prior the completion date